Saturday, July 21, 2012

1MB Savvy Saveurs: Savings and Sweepstakes

Deals and sweepstakes uncovered this week! Click here to follow me on Twitter for instant updates on the latest discoveries :) Happy grazing!

FOODIE FINDS:
  • Lazy Ox Canteen - Happy Hour $5 bar bites $3 drafts, select wines, michelada, sangria Sun-Fri 5-7pm Sun-Thurs 10pm-close
  • dineLA Summer 2012 - still going, through Friday July 27!  3-course prix fixe lunches and dinners - lunches start from $15 and dinners start from $25! See my picks here!
  • Hakata Ramen $3 ramen in honor of Hakta Shin Sen Gumi's 7 year anniversary! via @626Foodettes
SWEEPSTAKES/CONTESTS:
********

This is meant to be an easily digestible (yes, I did) report of third party offers - I am not the sponsor. I do not receive any payment for these listings. Please read offer details / official rules carefully before deciding whether to submit your information.

********

To get more mileage for your money everyday - see Get More Bites Outta Your Budget. Check out my Sweepstakes Page "Win Your Next Bite" - for more foodie promotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...