Friday, June 24, 2011

1MB Savvy Saveurs - Savings and Sweepstakes 6/23/11

Oops!  Been so busy at work this week I forgot to kick this weekly post live!  Sorry it's a day late! :(

******

Savings and sweepstakes uncovered this week - click here to follow me on Twitter for instant updates on the latest discoveries :)

Happy grazing!

FOODIE FINDS:
July 7 - Anchorman
July 14 - Sixteen Candles
July 21 - Joe Versus the Volcano
July 28 - Jumanji
August 4 - My Big Fat Greek Wedding
August 11 - Babe
August 18 - Teen Wolf
August 25 - 50 First Dates
September 1 - Jaws
September 8 - Karate Kid
September 15 - School of Rock

FOR THE WIN: 

This is meant to be an easily digestible (yes, I did) report of third party offers - I am not the sponsor nor affiliated in any way with any of the companies listed above. I do not receive any payment for these listings. Please read offer details / official rules carefully before deciding whether to submit your information.

********

To get more mileage for your money everyday - see Get More Bites Outta Your Budget. Check out my Sweepstakes Page "Win Your Next Bite" - for more foodie promotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...